Posted on 10/06/2019
In the past ten years 1stStrike Asset Management has collected more than $68 million in gross sales of surplus, over $55 million of it in the Alaska Region. As Alaska's foremost liquidation resource with online real-time and outcry auction capability, 1stStrike is the most efficient venue for surplus disposal in Alaska's Interior and on the North Slope Oil Fields. The 1stStrike website, www.1stStrike.com, uses custom processes to quickly and efficiently market surplus and sell a wide range of materials and equipment.
• 1stStrike has a vast customer base for oilfield surplus - proven buyers of surplus - locally, nationally, and worldwide.
• 1stStrike can provide local asset disposal logistics, including auction organization, marketing, and expert valuation.
No Buyer's Premiums
No Registration or Title Fees
Online and Outcry Auctiions
• Worldwide customer base of proven surplus buyers and sellers
• Cutting-edge technology to achieve real results, fast
• Locally owned and operated company
• Year-round freight receiving and secure storage for heavy equipment, vehicles, and materials