Posted on 10/06/2019
Online Auction Only
It’s All In The Mixx, LLC
Bankruptcy Case No. 22-16492-MAM | Nicole Testa Mehdipour, Trustee
Lots close: Thurs, September 22, 2022 at 10:00 A.M.
Pick-up | Removal Location: 1500 SW 30th Ave, Suite 4, Boynton Beach, FL 33426.
Sale will consist of: commercial bakery equipment (racks, s/s sinks, prep tables, food carts, Baxer commercial oven, Magna mixer cookie depositor, Hobart Mixer), Crown electric forklift, pallet racking, warehouse equipment, office equipment, office furniture and more.
Inspection | Preview date: Wed, September 21st from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm by appointment.
Visit our website for additional information, terms of sale and catalog at www.moeckerauctions.com (800) 840-BIDS | (954) 252-2887.
Partial terms of sale:
1. Condition: All items are as is, where is, with no warranty expressed or implied.
2. Registration: $100.00 refundable CREDIT CARD/CERTIFIED FUNDS deposit and proof of account validation. Must be 18+ years old to participate.
3. Buyer’s Premium: Online/Proxibid: 12% BP.
4. Inspection: All bidders are urged to inspect the property prior to placing a bid. Bidders shall be the sole judge of value, condition, age, genuineness, authenticity, defectiveness, or any other determinative factor. Inspection period is available by appointment on September 21st from 10 AM to 4 PM. No walk-ins allowed. We request visitors to wear face coverings when visiting our site for your safety as well as ours.
5. Full Payment Due: No later than 4PM on 09/23/22.
6. Sales Tax: 7% Local sales tax will be added to the purchase of all taxable items.
7. Accepted Forms of Payment: Now accepting ZELLE! Please use the following primary account email address to initiate a transfer: firstname.lastname@example.org. Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card (credit cards or debit cards) for invoice $500 or less (AMEX not accepted) plus a 3% convenience fee. Payments over $500 MUST be paid via CASH, CERTIFIED FUNDS or WIRE. We do not accept company checks or personal checks.
8. Removal/Checkout: Buyer is allowed 3 days for pick-up: 09/23, 09/26 and 09/27 from 9AM to 4PM by appointment only. It is the buyer’s responsibility to pick up or arrange to have items picked up by the allotted time and must supply their own handling equipment, trucking and personnel. Under no circumstances will any items be removed prior to the conclusion of the sale.
9. Pick-up/Removal Location: 1500 SW 30th Avenue, Suite 4, Boynton Beach, FL 33426.
10. Distributed Information: All announcements made on auction day shall take precedence over previously distributed information. Withdrawal/Cancellation: Moecker Auctions reserves the right to withdraw from sale any of the items listed in the catalog/brochure before, during, or after the auction without liability. Moecker Auctions reserves the right to cancel the sale at any time for any given reason.
Registration, catalog, photos and terms available at