Posted on 10/06/2019
Timed Online Absolute Public Auction
Appliance Parts Center, Inc.
Auction starts: Tuesday, Oct 5th, 2021 at 10:00 A.M.
Auction ends: Tuesday, Oct 12th, 2021 at 10:00 A.M.
Auction will consist of major appliance replacement parts and supplies (for A/C, dishwashers, dryers, ice machines, microwaves, stoves, ovens, refrigerators, washing machines etc.), showroom items, shelving, office furniture and office equipment and related inventory.
Inspection | Preview date: Monday, Oct 11th from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. by appointment.
Pick-up | Removal Location: 1131 NE 7th Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
Visit our website for additional information, terms of sale and catalog at www.moeckerauctions.com (800) 840-BIDS | (954) 252-2887
Partial terms of sale:
1. Condition: All items are as is, where is, with no warranty expressed or implied.
2. Registration: $100.00 refundable CREDIT CARD/CERTIFIED FUNDS deposit and proof of account validation. Must be 18+ years old to participate.
3. Buyer’s Premium: Online/Proxibid: 17% BP.
4. Inspection: All bidders are urged to inspect the property prior to placing a bid. Bidders shall be the sole judge of value, condition, age, genuineness, authenticity, defectiveness, or any other determinative factor. Inspection period is available by appointment on Monday, October 11th from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. No walk-ins allowed. We request visitors to wear face coverings when visiting our site for your safety as well as ours.
5. Full Payment Due: No later than 4 P.M. on 10/13/21.
6. Sales Tax: 7% Local sales tax will be added to the purchase of all taxable items.
7. Accepted Forms of Payment: Now accepting ZELLE! Please use the following primary account email address to initiate a transfer: email@example.com. Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card (credit cards or debit cards) for invoice $500 or less (AMEX not accepted) plus a 3% convenience fee. Payments over $500 MUST be paid via CASH, CERTIFIED FUNDS or WIRE. We do not accept company checks or personal checks.
8. Removal/Checkout: 10/13, 10/14, 10/15 and 10/18 by appointment only. It is the buyer’s responsibility to pick up or arrange to have items picked up by the allotted time and must supply their own handling equipment, trucking and personnel. Under no circumstances will any items be removed prior to the conclusion of the sale.
9. Pick-up/Removal Location: 1131 NE 7th Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304.
10. Distributed Information: All announcements made on auction day shall take precedence over previously distributed information. Full terms of this sale will be provided on auction day. Withdrawal/Cancellation: Moecker Auctions reserves the right to withdraw from sale any of the items listed in the catalog/brochure before, during, or after the auction without liability. Moecker Auctions reserves the right to cancel the sale at any time for any given reason.