Posted on 10/06/2019
Absolute Auction – Commercial Lots and Acreage
Highway 11/Fleming Road,
634 Forest Avenue,
709 Forest Avenue &
917 Elizabeth Street
Maysville, KY 41056
Auction Date & Time:
Online Bidding Ends Thursday, November 19th at 2PM ET
Sells to the Highest Bidder Regardless of Sale Price!
• CORPORATE LIQUIDATION – REMAINING LAND HOLDINGS MUST GO!
• ABSOLUTE AUCTION! Sells to the Highest Bidder Regardless of Sale Price!
• Commercial lots in downtown historic and picturesque Maysville, KY!
• Wooded 25+ Acres with four drying warehouses, just outside of town on Hwy 11!
Maysville, Kentucky is nestled on the banks of the Ohio River in northeastern Kentucky. This picturesque historic community is located just one hour southeast of Cincinnati, Ohio and an hour northeast of Lexington, Kentucky.
Maysville is the retail and employment hub of a seven-county area — Mason, Bracken, Robertson, Fleming and Lewis counties in Kentucky as well as Brown and Adams counties in Ohio. Maysville is the county seat for Mason County and the center of the Buffalo Trace Area Development District. Come build your business in this beautiful community and region providing a convergence of rail, river, and highway accessibility, and a labor market approaching 200,000, Maysville is an excellent location for business and industry.
Three commercial lots available downtown:
• 634 Forest Avenue – Large 3.465+/- Acre Commercial Lot (Property# TAA2038A)
• 709 Forest Avenue – Paved 0.15+/- Acre Commercial Lot (Property# TAA2038B)
• 917 Elizabeth Street – Vacant 0.14+/- Acre Commercial Lot (Property# TAA2038C)
Plus a 25+ acre wooded tract with four structures previously utilized as drying warehouses for tobacco off of HWY 11/Fleming Rd. (Property# 20TAA2038D)
A ten percent (10%) buyer’s premium and other terms apply.
Tranzon Asset Advisors, Edward D. Durnil, KY Auctioneer/Broker #P1734
For more information, contact Jeff Farmer at 270-268-5315, email@example.com