Posted on 10/06/2019
Real-time Online Auction Only
Diversified Assets from various companies
Auction date and time: Tues, July 21, 2020 at 10:00 A.M.
Location: ONLINE (click here to register to bid)
Inspection: Inspection period is available by appointment on Monday, July 20th from 12 P.M. to 4 P.M.
Pick-up/Removal Location: 3161 West McNab Road, Pompano Beach, FL 33069 on 07/22, 07/23 and 07/24 from by appointment only. All winning bidders must schedule an appointment to check-out and remove winning lots within the allotted time frame (a sign up link will be emailed along with the invoice at conclusion of sale).
Diversified Assets: Electronics, Office Furniture, Office Equipment, Medical Equipment and much more including: Stainless Steel Frigidaire Refrigerator Model FFSS2615TS0; Leather Recliner Chairs; Various New TV’s in Assorted Sizes; Assorted Mini Fridges; Igloo Chest Freezer Model FRF710-SM-NE; Hamilton Industries Exam Table Model E2; Computer Monitors; Apple MacBooks; Toshiba Estudio 357 Copier with Rolling Stand; Toner Cartridges; Trade Show Display with Rolling Black Case; Tripp Lite Rolling Server Cabinet Model SR12UB; Assorted Printers; Networking Equipment; Small Kitchen Appliances; Marigold Comb Binding Machine Model UNI 10; Laminating Machines; Stationary Exam Tables; Winco Care Cliner Chair Reclining And Rolling Patient Chair; Scientemp Low Temperature Chest Freezer Model 85-3.1a; Plastic Rolling Carts; LG Tribute Dynasty Sell Phone Currently Boost Network; LG Flip Phone Cell Phone New In Package, Blood Pressure Machines; Panasonic VOIP Phones; 24’ Conference Table with 12 Rolling Chairs; Yamaha Front Surround System; Multiple Office Suites; Stacking Chairs; Rolling Office Chairs; Office Supplies and more.
Visit our website for additional information, terms of sale and catalog at www.moeckerauctions.com (800) 840-BIDS | (954) 252-2887
Partial terms of sale:
1. Condition: All items are as is, where is, with no warranty expressed or implied. Subject to Seller’s confirmation. This is not an absolute auction.
2. Registration: $100.00 refundable CREDIT CARD/CERTIFIED FUNDS deposit and proof of account validation. Must be 18+ years old to participate.
3. Buyer’s Premium: Online/Proxibid: 18% BP.
4. Inspection: All bidders are urged to inspect the property prior to placing a bid. Bidders shall be the sole judge of value, condition, age, genuineness, authenticity, defectiveness, or any other determinative factor. Inspection period is available by appointment on Monday, July 20th from 12 P.M. to 4 P.M. No walk-ins allowed. We request visitors to wear face coverings when visiting our site for your safety as well as ours.
5. Full Payment Due: No later than 4 P.M. on 07/22/20.
6. Sales Tax: Local sales tax will be added to the purchase of all taxable items.
7. Accepted Forms of Payment: Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card (credit cards or debit cards) for invoice $500 or less (AMEX not accepted) plus a 3% convenience fee. Payments over $500 MUST be paid via CASH, CERTIFIED FUNDS or WIRE. We do not accept company checks or personal checks.
8. Removal/Checkout: 07/22, 07/23 and 07/24 by appointment only. It is the buyer’s responsibility to pick up or arrange to have items picked up by the allotted time and must supply their own handling equipment, trucking and personnel. Under no circumstances will any items be removed prior to the conclusion of the sale.
9. Pick-up/Removal Location: 3161 West McNab Road, Pompano Beach, Florida 33069.
10. Withdrawal/Cancellation: Moecker Auctions reserves the right to withdraw from sale any of the items listed in the catalog/brochure before, during, or after the auction without liability. Moecker Auctions reserves the right to cancel the sale at any time for any given reason.
11. Distributed Information: All announcements made on auction day shall take precedence over previously distributed information. Full terms of this sale will be provided on auction day.
Assignment for the Benefit of Creditors Cases:
Amplify Clinical, Inc. Case No. 20-CA-003737
Chicago Loop Holdings LLC, d/b/a Prosource of South Broward Case No. 20-004834-CACE-25
AvoFoods, Inc. f/k/a AP Atlantic Distribution, Inc. Case No. 2019-036894-CA-01
Case No. 06-2020-CA-005719