Posted on 10/06/2019
Real-time Online Auction only
Violet Ash, Inc. d/b/a Military Hippie
Assignment for the Benefit of Creditors Case No.: 50-2020-CA-002558-XXXX-MB
Auction date: Thursday, March 26th, 2020 at 10:00 A.M.
Location: This auction will be conducted online in real-time on proxibid.com
Inspection: Wednesday, March 25th by appointment only (bidders who wish to inspect auction items during the published date must make an appointment 954.252.2887). Pick-up/Removal Location: 540 NW 77th Street, Bldg. 201, Boca Raton, FL 33487. Removal/Checkout: 03/27, 03/30 and 03/31 from 9AM - 4PM by appointment. All winning bidders must make an appointment to check-out and remove winning lots within the allotted timeframe.
Sale will consist of: Inventory of new women's stylish boutique clothing, fashionable activewear and assorted accessories, office furniture, office equipment, computers, warehouse equipment, pallet racking, and more!
Visit our website for additional information, terms of sale and catalog at www.moeckerauctions.com (800) 840-BIDS | (954) 252-2887
Partial terms of sale:
1. Condition: All items are as is, where is, with no warranty expressed or implied. Subject to Assignee’s confirmation. This is not an absolute auction.
2. Registration: $100.00 refundable CREDIT CARD/CERTIFIED FUNDS deposit and proof of account validation. Must be 18+ years old to participate.
3. Buyer’s Premium: Online/Proxibid: 18% BP.
4. Inspection: All bidders are urged to inspect the property prior to placing a bid. Bidders shall be the sole judge of value, condition, age, genuineness, authenticity, defectiveness, or any other determinative factor.
5. Full Payment Due: No later than noon on 03/27.
6. Sales Tax: Local sales tax will be added to the purchase of all taxable items.
7. Accepted Forms of Payment: Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card (credit cards or debit cards) for invoice $500 or less (AMEX not accepted) plus a 3% convenience fee. Payments over $500 MUST be paid via CASH, CERTIFIED FUNDS or WIRE. We do not accept company checks or personal checks.
8. Removal/Checkout: 03/27, 03/30 and 03/31 from 9AM - 4PM by appointment. All winning bidders must make an appointment to check-out and remove winning lots within the allotted timeframe. It is the buyer’s responsibility to pick up or arrange to have items picked up by the allotted time and must supply their own handling equipment, trucking and personnel. Under no circumstances will any items be removed prior to the conclusion of the sale.
9. Pick-up/Removal Location: 540 NW 77th Street, Bldg. 201, Boca Raton, FL 33487.
10. Withdrawal/Cancellation: Moecker Auctions reserves the right to withdraw from sale any of the items listed in the catalog/brochure before, during, or after the auction without liability. Moecker Auctions reserves the right to cancel the sale at any time for any given reason.
11. Distributed Information: All announcements made on auction day shall take precedence over previously distributed information. Full terms of this sale will be provided on auction day.