Posted on 10/06/2019
Bankruptcy Auction – Former Landscape Company Bldg.
5,200+/- SF Light Industrial/Warehouse Building
& All Equipment
Bankruptcy Auction! Ordered by the U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of Texas. 5,200 SF Light Industrial/Warehouse Building, built in 1960,
located on 1 Acre of land & INSIDE THE OPPORTUNITY ZONE. Real Estate is selling separately from the Personal Property. The equipment and personal
property will be sold individually. Bids are subject to the approval of the Bankruptcy Trustee and the U.S. Bankruptcy Court.
DON’T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY TO BUY UNDER MARKET VALUE!!!
5,200 SF Light Industrial/Warehouse, Built in 1960
• 1 AC +|- or 43,560 SF +|- of land
• Location is Creekmont Dr & Wheatley St, Approx. 1 Block North of Pinemont Dr.
• Property is Located in an Opportunity Zone!
• Approx. 120’ Road frontage on Creekmont
• Lot Dimensions: Approx. 120’W x 362’D
• Zoning: None
• Topography: Grade level
o Electricity: On Site
o Water/Sewer: City Water/Sewer
• Flood Hazard: None
• Building Type: Light Industrial/Warehouse
• Foundation: Concrete Slab on Grade
• Framing: Steel Frame
• Exterior Walls: Masonry
• Roof: Metal
• Stories: 1
• Floors: Concrete
• Overhead Doors: (6) Bay Doors
• Parking/Drive: Stabilized Yard
• Market Area: Property is located in the heart of the Candlelight, Central NW, Acres Homes and Independence Heights area of Houston
• Close proximity to i-45 and 610 Loop
• Equipment & Personal Property Includes:
o 2014 Kubota RTV1140CPX-H
o (4) Kubota M9960D Tractors
o 2016 Bobcat Mini Excavator
o 2017 Rhino Epic 4155
o 20’ Gooseneck Equipment Trailer
o (2) Stihl Extension Hedge Trimmers
o (3) Echo Blowers
o (5) Echo Weed eaters
o (6) Stihl 131 Weedeaters
o Ladders, Rakes, Shovels, etc.
10% Buyer's Premium on the real estate and 15% Buyer's Premium on the equipment and other terms apply.
Tranzon Asset Advisors of Texas, LLC #9008058, Kelly D. Toney, TX Auctioneer #11818
For more information, please contact Kelly Toney at 888-791-7307 ext. 88 or firstname.lastname@example.org
U.S Bankruptcy Court, the Southern District of Texas, Houston Division, Case No. 19-35975
Auction Date & Time:
Online Bidding Ends April 28th at 3:00pm ET
Preview Date & Time:
April 21st at 12:00pm ET
3326 Creekmont Drive, #5
Houston, Texas 77091