Posted on 01/28/2016
Complete liquidation of all equipment and assets of C&C Construction to be sold in a two-day online auction hosted by NRI Industrial on March 20th and 21st @ 8:00am EDT
Assets including equipment, machinery and vehicles belonging to C&C Construction will be sold in a two-day online auction. The Sarnia, Ontario based contractor specializes in industrial control, high voltage, civil and heavy construction projects. The firm provided industrial engineering and construction services to major corporations in Southern Ontario, Canada. Interested buyers must register to bid online on www.aucto.com.
The auction is being conducted by NRI Industrial Sales, a company specializing in the marketing and sale of industrial equipment. Equipment includes a large inventory of construction tools, surveying equipment, test & measurement equipment and construction vehicles.
Buyers interested in inspecting the equipment can make an appointment by contacting NRI Industrial at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-550-7745.
To view the Day #1 auction catalog
- Fleet vehicles, trailers, rolling stock
- Hoisting & rigging equipment
- Construction materials, electrical supplies, hardware
- Tool crib material including hand tools, power tools
- Equipment attachment including augers, sweepers, breakers
- Test & measurement equipment
- Construction & surveying equipment
- Motor starters, contactors, relays, disconnects
- Transmitters, flow meters, control components
- Electrical equipment including breakers, fuses, conduit