Posted on 01/28/2016
108+/- ACRES OF LAND
Real Estate Auction
Houck Hollow Road
Bloomsburg, PA 17815
Mifflin Twp • Columbia County
SATURDAY, MARCH 2, 2019 at 12:00 PM (Auction held on site)
BLIZZARD DATE: MARCH 23, 2019
• Breathtaking Views
• 65 Tillable Acres with Hartleton Soils
• Rolling to Flat Topography
• Timber Value
• Developmental Potential with Great Road Frontage
• Central Columbia School District
Address: Houck Hollow Road,
Bloomsburg, PA 17815
School District: Central Columbia
Zoning: Residential Conservation
Clean and Green: Yes
Road Frontage: Property fronts Houck Hollow Road
Open/Tillable: 65 Acres
Wooded: Approximately 20% of land is wooded with a nice
stand of timber.
• AaB2, AaC - Albrights Gravelly Silt Loam
• AsB2 - Alvira Shaly Silt Loam
• HhB2, HhC2, HhC3,HhD2 - Hartleton Channery Silt Loam
• KaD2 - Klinesville Shaly Silt Loam
• KkE - Klinesville and Leck Kill Shaly Silt Loam
• LkB2, LkC2 - Leck Kill Channery Silt Loam
• SdB2 - Shelmadine Silt Loam
• WbB2, WbC2 - Watson Silt Loam
• WcB2, WcC2, WcD2 - Weikert Channery Silt Loam
Hunting: Property offers a great habitat for whitetail deer, turkey and small game.
Developmental Potential: With road frontage on both sides of the property from being split by Houck Hollow Road, along with the rolling topography, this property awards great potential for developmental opportunities.
Realtor Participation: 2% paid to Realtor/Broker who registers successful high bidder.
Registration: Any time or day prior to start of Auction on March 2, 2019 at 12:00 pm.
Terms and Conditions: To be sold under owner’s immediate confirmation. $40,000 down in the form of cash, cashier or certified check, Dustin C. Snyder Escrow Account.
Contract: The successful high bidder will be required to sign a contract of sale immediately upon the conclusion of the auction with the deposit acting as a down payment. Transfer tax to be paid by buyer.
Closing: Closing on or before 60 days.
Disclaimer: All information regarding the property for sale is from reliable sources, but no warranty is made by the Seller or Auctioneer. Sold with clean clear title. All information conveyed at auction takes precedence over written and verbal previous information.
Financing Available: Please contact a bank of your choice or contact Ag Choice Farm Credit at 570-524-2204.
How to Buy at Auction:
1. Call and schedule a private tour
2. Log on and obtain bidders packet
3. Become preapproved at your bank
4. Arrive on auction day and bid comfortably
Directions: From Mifflinville, travel Route 339 towards Mainville for 2.6 miles. Turn right onto Houck Hollow Road and continue to property location on the left and right. Please watch for auction signs.