Posted on 10/06/2019
Online Auction - 10,000 SF Office Building
Property Address: 5225 Emmett F Lowry Expressway, Texas City, Texas 77591
Online Bidding Ends: Thursday, June 17th at 3:00 PM ET
Inspection: Thursday, June 10th at 12:00 PM CT
10,000 SF Office Building with multiple uses including professional business office, training facility, medical office, rehab center and more. DON’T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY TO BUY UNDER MARKET VALUE!!!
• Reserve is $500,000 Net to Seller
• At this Reserve Price, Buyer will be responsible for all of Seller's closing costs and 2021 Ad Valorem Taxes. There will be no prorations.
• 10,000 SF Single Story Office Building Built in 1991
• 43,560 SF or 1 AC of Land
• Large Reception Area
• Conference Room
• Approx. 28 Individual Offices on Perimeter w/ Windows
• 2 Break/Collaboration Areas and Large Storage Room
• Carpet, Tile and Clean Finishes
• New HVAC in 2018
• 5.5/10,000 SF Parking Ratio
• Lighted Pylon Sign & Flag Pole
• Quick Access to Emmett Expy
• 4.4 Miles to I-45
• Property is Located 1/4 Mile from FM 146 w/ Close Proximity to the Proposed Gulf Coast Ammonia Plant
• Close to Mainland Hospital, College of the Mainland and Mall of the Mainland
• Zoning: District E, General Business
• Topography: Grade level
o Water/Sewer: City Water/Sewer
• Flood Hazard: X500 or B Zone
• Market Area: Property is located in Texas City which is located on the southwest shoreline of Galveston Bay. Texas City is a busy deep-water port as well as a petroleum-refining and petrochemical-manufacturing center.
In cooperation with The J. Beard Real Estate Company
Tranzon Asset Advisors of Texas, LLC #9008058, Kelly D. Toney, TX Auctioneer #11818, 10% Buyer's Premium and other terms apply.
Please contact Kelly Toney at firstname.lastname@example.org or 713-816-1123.
#realestate #building #investors #tranzon #auction #onlinebidding #texas #galveston