Posted on 10/06/2019
35+/- Acre Farm
Working Organic Dairy Farm
Real Estate Auction - Sealed Bid
44 Stout Road
Millville, PA 17846
Sealed Bids Due to Auctioneer by
FRIDAY, JANUARY 31, 2020, 5:00PM (Eastern Time)
Bids to be opened at property location
Amish Country Farms Dairy Market Available
• Adjoining 55 Acres of Land Available for Rent
• 2 Story Home
• 35 Acres Pasture (Fenced) *Some Rented
• Bank Barn (Horse/Heifer Stalls/Runs)
• 40 Stall Tie Stall Barn with Tunnel Ventilation
• Machine Shed, Corn Crib, 3 Silos (14'x60', 12'x60', 10'x57.5')
• Milking Equipment, Bulk Tank, Propane Air Tank Setup
• Opportunity to Purchase Equipment, Cow Herd, Horses and Personal Property at Public Sale February 11, 2020 at 9:00 am
TO REQUEST A BID PACKAGE
TO SUBMIT A SEALED BID:
Dustin C. Snyder, Auctioneer
529 North State Street
Millville, PA 17846
Address: 44 Stout Road, Millville, PA 17846
School District: Millville
Clean and Green: Yes
Open/Tillable: 35+/- Acres
Additional Tillable: 55+/- Acres Land for Rent
Pasture: 22+/- Acres
Additional Pasture: 20+/- Acres Land
Ponds: .5 Acre Pond
Style: 2 Story
Age: Built circa 1900, New wraparound addition added in 2007
Square Feet: 1,640
Heating: Wood Stove
Septic: On-Site Conventional
Exterior: Vinyl, New Windows and Siding
• Bank Barn: 40'x112', Plenty of Room for Horses or Heifers
• Dairy Barn: 40 Tie Stall with Tunnel Ventilation
• Milk House: 12'x14' with Bulk Tank
• Machine Shed
• Corn Crib
• Silos: 14’x60’, 12’x60’, and 12’x57.5’
• Greenhouse: 12'x24' with Wood Stove
• Shop: New in 2017, 40'x48' with Concrete Floor
• Milk Market Available with Amish Country Farms
EXCELLENT TURN KEY ORGANIC DAIRY
Registration: Bids must be received prior to the opening of bids on January 31, 2020 at 5:00pm. Call Auctioneer to request a Sealed Bid Package.
Sealed Bid Details: Seller reserves right to accept or reject any and all bids submitted by prospective buyers. Being sold under reserve and under sellers confirmation.
Seller Acceptance/Decline: Seller/Auctioneer will notify Bidders within 3 days of sellers decline/acceptance of bids from January 31, 2020.
Terms and Conditions: To be sold under owner’s immediate confirmation. $7,500 down in the form of cash, cashier or certified check, Dustin C. Snyder Escrow Account.
Contract: The successful bidder will be required to execute a sales agreement at the time of down payment delivery. Transfer tax to be split equally between buyer and seller.
Closing: Closing within 60 days from time of signing of sales agreement, or at date arranged by buyer and seller.
Disclaimer: All information regarding the property for sale is from reliable sources, but no warranty is made by the Seller or Auctioneer. Sold with clean clear title. All information conveyed at auction takes precedence over written and verbal previous information.
Financing Available: Please contact a bank of your choice or contact Ag Choice Farm Credit at 570-524-2204.
How to Buy at Auction:
1. Call and schedule a private tour
2. Log on and obtain bidders packet
3. Become preapproved at your bank
4. Arrive on auction day and bid comfortably
Directions: From Millville, travel Route 254 E for 3.9 miles. Turn left on Eagle Road and continue to travel 2.4 miles. Turn left onto Stout Road and continue to property location on left and right (first farm after turning on to Stout Road). Please watch for auction signs.